Who can take part in GCAT?
Anybody between 40 and 65 years who fulfills all the conditions below can take part. If you want to collaborate in GCAT_health and family project, offspring have to be older than 18.
Requirements to join the project:
- You MUST be a resident in the autonomous community of Catalonia
- You MUST have a valid social security card (TSI) for the Catalan health system
- You must be between 40 and 65 years old (older than 18 in child of GCAT_health and family project)
- You MUST understand at least one of the official languages (Catalan or Spanish)
- You MUST NOT plan to be out of Catalonia for longer than 6 months together during the next 5 years